Thursday, March 6, 2008

Oliver!

So it's almost that time--the spring musical, Oliver. My 15 hours a week at the theater are going to hopefully pay off soon. Next week Friday is our official opening night and tickets are still on sale! This is going to be a nice show with some great songs and ticket prices are very reasonable. Wow, it looks like I'm trying to promote the show for all five or so people who keep up with this blog. I should stop...

No, I don't have a life during this production and it's pretty fun that way. I've had trouble sitting down to update this blog regularly. When the musical is over in two weeks, I'll actually have spare time again. What to do? Maybe I'll take up jogging again or train for tennis season.

1 comment:

sparkle said...

awww honey aren't you cute.* folding u up and putting u in my pocket..right..right ...now!* i'm uber excited for oliver!! ya excited i'm listening to this great song right now..i should be doing my homework but u gave me a reason to procrastinate( see i can spell this word) thanks love *blows kiss* love ya darling bye bye :)