Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My First Post

So this is it, the first post in my blog which I intend to keep for the rest of my natural life. This morning, I woke up to find out school was cancelled because it was supposed to snow up to 20 inches. Not used to having so much free time, I quickly became bored and thought, "Hey, what if I start a blog?" So...here it is...a blog. In case you haven't read my profile, I'm Adam Lang, an outgoing, talkative high school student. The reason I wanted to start this blog, actually, was mostly sentimental. I want myself, my family, and my friends to be able to look back and remember my own experiences--the exciting, the boring, and the downright crazy. My goal is to post several times per month, but we'll see how that works after my schedule gets even more hectic.

Why is my schedule so hectic? Well, rehersals for the school Musical, Oliver, have recently started and we meet every day after school to sing, choreograph, and block the show. On top of that, homework, my job at Hollywood Video, and my friends keep me pretty busy. I'm also in the process of writing my first novel, which is untitled at the moment. As much as I'd love to say what it's all about, I want to keep its content on the down-low because I'm only about 30 pages into the story. But I will say that it has bits of adventure, action, mystery, philosophy, and a love sub-plot in it. I'm trying to provide some background information about myself so people who don't know me so well will have an easier time understanding future posts. Hopefully, my next few posts will have some interesting stories/experiences in them, seeing as interesting things always happen when I am busy. That being said, I look forward to my next post and a bunch more to come.

1 comment:

sparkle said...

adam is a fun, exciting, excentric, ( cough cough )and CONCEDED! 16 year old...emphasis on conceded but what he hasn't told the eighty billion people that are going to read this is that his crazy stories to come have actually already started...with me( u can c where my conceded self comes from..adam) and his friends and work and theatre and i think if adam wouldn't have been worried about being politically correct and retaining his "fun filled" first blog as a educational statement to the world he could have said i'm Adam Lang according to billy drummond the best person ever to live. my girlfriend would back that up ..literally she would make me the second best person to ever live and her the first.i enjoy discussing cigarrettes,popcorn PV bundels, and my dinky yet highly entertaining "the"red backpack.my favorite thing to do is be with my girlfriend. :)or thats what she thinks.i have the coolest OCD ever that's why myfriends love me. if Oblivian was a chick i would kick amanda out of my life faster than u could say cigarrettes...although i then would have no one to say cigarrettes to and would acquire more OCD problems... leading me srtaight back to of course AMANDA :)the point is i am the FRICKEN coolest person ever and wish to live life so on the edge that i can't get my pants wet when building a snowman. thats billy drummonds favorite kid MR. ADAM LANG....in other words if i were adam ....i wouldn't be adam because i live life on the edge, love to party and am not looking at my pants, and tapping my cups everytime time i take a sip, and love to drive with out a license.The point is adam is crazy, fun, goofy, and a sweetheart(says amanda and only amanda other girls watch out for this sex muffin he's mine!!:)..continuing in his own way he's unique. that's why i and so many other people hold adam near and dear(how corney and cleshay was that) to our hearts.Adam is a huggalu. that is my Amanda Adam comment blog of my own.(P.s. the word huggalu is copywrite of amandaincorrpurated.inc and may not be used except by adam and other members of amanda and association.)
P.s.s adam is not a sex muffin...just a cute muffin...Mr. and Mrs. lang :)