Saturday, February 9, 2008

Starbucks, Airporting, and Hollywood Video

Hoorah for the weekend, although this time it's more so a week continuation than a weekend. Before I had to go to work today, though, I had a few hours to spend going around town with Amanda. Starbucks was delicious and after that, we went to the airport to hang out. Yes, the airport--it's the BEST place to hang out if you make it fun. Amanda and I do this thing called "being airport king and queen" and we basically stand on top of the parking garage at the airport and wave down at the road. Usually we hardly get anyone to wave back but today was different! A really nice guy waved back and shouted a "hello" at us! Winter sucks, but you really can have fun if you know where to find it...

I've been working a lot at Hollywood Video lately--usually about 15 hours a week. But because of play rehersals during the week, all my hours are crammed into the weekend, but it's still money. I'm very glad to have found such a flexible place to work at that doesn't involve cleaning up dirty food (in referance to my old job at the Final Approach). I do miss the tips I got at my old job, but I still would have taken that cut in pay in a heartbeat if it meant I didn't have to come home covered in grease at night.
Mmm...lattes.


We waved at the plane, but I don't think anyone in it saw us.

3 comments:

sparkle said...

adam put a picture of our starbucks lattes on the internet...that speaks volumes about adam's crazy and outragous adventures....letz see how the story would go...Adam Lang highly educated high school student...GPA 4.0 walks the bizzy streets of Oak Creek in search for not any latte ...a Chi tea and for the damsel " i think she'll have the green tea frap..hold the whip!" chapter one: flower vending machienes aren't fasanating untill u had a green tea..hold the whip and took secret pictures of the man that looks like father time. something adam had yet to discuss on his blog. i would just say the world is a grain of sand and if father time wasn't such a big one the McDonalds grains would be out of buisness.

Anonymous said...

wow....ahem "sparkle", you are in dire need of some proof reading....especially in the punctuation department....

sparkle said...

ahem umpa damn loompa this is comments not published stories, i'm aware