Monday, February 11, 2008

Not Writer's Block, But Sort Of

Today was not a very fun Monday and I'm becoming really lazy with my book! I haven't sat down and written at least a page in almost a week. It's not so much writer's block as just plain business. And today, I won't lie, I'm just too crabby to write anything decent. It's one of those typical Mondays. The good thing is that I know what I plan on writing for the next few chapters, so when I get back into the rhythm of things, I should be able to pick up right where I left off.

I think I'll tell a little bit about the plot at this point--but not too much because I don't want my ideas running loose on the Internet. Essentially, it's about the collapse of society as we know it and the few survivors who endure anarchy, chaos, and violence (most people reading the blog know the reason behind this). I've tried several times to write a full-length novel and failed, but I think this may be "the one". I just need to keep the willpower to write on and keep the plot moving as it should. I should be able to get back to writing later this week, after the school board meeting on Wednesday is over with. I'll tell more about the meeting on Wednesday, but basically the administration wants to cut more teachers! Bad!

PS: I'm actually listening to REM right now instead of Colplay for once.

No comments: